Star for Life Gala

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010


My name is Emmy Ståhl and I am entering the last year at Lund’s dance and musical gymnasium. As a final project work I wanted to do something else in order to help other people in the world. As I heard of Star for Life I decided to put up a charity event named the Star for Life gala in order to raise funds for the organization. The event was amazing and I was able to raise 5597 SEK.


Star for Life would like to express gratitude to Emmy for her valuable contribution in order to support young people to live an Aids-free life and to fulfill their dreams.

1 kommentarer:

home security atlanta November 2, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Nice information, many thanks to the author.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP